Monday 13 October 2008

13th October, 2008. Website finished

I am so pleased - HB has completed what I think is a lovely feast of a website for me and the Sheen Pottery! Thank you Helen. To contact HB click here: http://www.helenbantock.co.uk/

If anyone's reading this please let me know what you think of the website!

Stoneware Kiln opening today. Top shelf not firing to cone 9, this may have something to do with the fact that I didn't put the bung in until it started cooling down. But still pleasing results including the large white, iron and cobalt platters and a batch of mugs.

Madly making to build up stock for 3 shows before Christmas - see the forthcoming events page on the website. But I will never be able to make enough mugs!

1 comment:

FloB No. 1 Fan x said...

Great site... Good job HB and Mum (:

Lovely pictures of your marvelous works!

Keep it up.

No1Fan.

X